Members of the guidance staff work with classroom teachers through various school and community services. Together they assist pupils in better understanding themselves, developing their abilities and intellectual capacities, making wise decisions and preparing for and living satisfying and successful lives. All this is accomplished relative to students' abilities, interests and needs.
In order to meet these needs, the scope of our program embraces the following services:
- registration and orientation of students
- maintenance of individual cumulative records
- testing of students and interpretation of results to teachers, students and parents
- counseling with students (career and personal)
- provision and interpretation of educational and occupational information to students and parents
- educational and employment placement of students
- follow up of graduates
- use of community agencies
- interpreting needs of the students to the administration and those in charge of instruction
- liaison agent for pupil, parents and school
Additional Guidance Staff
Local Scholarship Form
- Learn more about scholarship opportunities.
College Entrance Tests
- Get more information about SAT and ACT testing, including requesting accommodations.